[Asterisk-Users] Zap channel still in use after MeetMe conference ends

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Apr 6 19:30:00 MST 2004

> Here's the scenario:
>
> 1. I call out through * using a X100P card to somebody. Then I transfer them to a MeetMe
conference and that all works.

> 2. After the conference is over everybody hangs up but "show channels" shows that the Zap/1-1
channel is still in use by MeetMe and the analog line is not freed up for re-use. Ever.

> Any clues? Thanks!

Pure guess based on the comments of others... the zap channel apparently
had a problem detecting hangups recently. Others have suggested upgrading
to current cvs to fix the problem.

I don't seem to be experiencing the problem with two x100p's using this
morning's cvs update.