[Asterisk-Users] Change IP info.

William C. Ray williamray405 at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 6 13:36:55 MST 2004

Actually the Version i am running is the Free one from smoothwall.org
Version 2. and i finally figured out how to change the IP addy on my
Asterisk box i had to edit a few files.

The smoothwall router assignes ips to computers on the Green Interface
(trusted network) there IP's with a DHCP server.

The Red interface is the network card that hooks into your cable/DSL Modem

The Orange Interface is a sepriate network (also called DMZ)  that cant
access the Green Network.

Thanks,
William Ray