[Asterisk-Users] Need a list of asterisk built-in variables

Justin Carlson justin at lach.net
Tue Apr 6 11:54:42 MST 2004

RE: [Asterisk-Users] Need a list of asterisk built-in variablesyes but this
gives the entire phone number and there phone numbers do not match their
extension numbers for more reasons that I want to explain. (they wanted the
new system and the old one to behave the same)  so I needed to get the
extension of the calling extension for the auto-voicemail login to work.