[Asterisk-Users] Passing DTMF

Brian Rathman brian at ilk.com
Tue Apr 6 11:52:40 MST 2004

[Asterisk-Users] Passing DTMFJust to follow up, it does not matter what
codec I use, and when I listen to the call on the far end, I can hear a very
quick blip that sounds like the correct tone, but it is not long enough for
an IVR to recognize. Is there a way to boost the length of this tone in
Asterisk? Any help would be greatly appreciated.