[Asterisk-Users] CallerID

C. Maj cmaj-SPAM at freedomcorpse.com
Tue Apr 6 10:40:57 MST 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, AstGrp waxed:

> I am having an issue with Callerid (INBOUND).  I have a system set up
> with 4 companies sitting behind the system.  On all of the companies
> except of one of them, it displays callerid withh 'asterisk'.  The other
> company displays the callerid of the person calling.

> callerid=asreceived

That's a good line to have.

> context=default-nga
> signalling=featd
> group=2
> channel => 5-8

> context=default-tne
> signalling=featd
> group=1
> channel => 1-4

> context=default-pb
> signalling=featd
> group=3
> channel => 9-12

> context=default=ctm
> signalling=featd
> group=3
> channel => 13-14

What context is the company in that gets the cid right ?
Maybe you are only receiving the cid on certain channels ?
Why do you have 3 groups, but 4 contexts ?
Is everything hooked up to a channel bank ?
What kind of hardware is installed on the box ?
Are you explicitly setting the cid in extensions.conf ?

--Chris

--
Chris Maj, Rochester
cmaj_at_freedomcorpse_dot_com