[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CLI Issues - CVS-03/30/04-14:34:01

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Apr 6 09:43:29 MST 2004

Hello all,
	I just updated my development Asterisk box today and am noticing
weird behaviour in the CLI. Whenever I hit "tab" the CLI shows me the list
of commands, but the output is garbled. See below. I'm running the
v1.0_stable code, checked out about 2 hours ago.

asterisk*CLI> show version
Asterisk CVS-03/30/04-14:34:01 built by root at asterisk.n2net.net on a i686
running Linux
asterisk*CLI>
add         database    debug       dont        dump        exit
extensions  help        h§U·h§U·    iax2
include     init        §U·h§U·     ·h§U·       load        logger      no
pri         quit        reload
remove      restart     set         show        sip         soft
stop        unload      zap
asterisk*CLI> h\247U\267h\247U\267

Any thoughts?

                             KP-216-121-ST