[Asterisk-Users] softphone (SIP) with multiple profiles

Martin Mielke martin.mielke at thales-is.com
Tue Apr 6 06:29:59 MST 2004

Dear all,

Mayybe this is a little off-topic but I don't know of any other place to
ask for it... my apologies in advance!

I'm looking for a softphone (SIP) with multiple profiles support.
Right now I use SJPhone on SuSE 9.0 Pro, which allows to create several
profiles but, AFAIK, it's not possible to use them all at the same time.
I need this feature because I use different VoIP networks and it's
annoying to switch between profiles everytime.

TIA,
Martin