[Asterisk-Users] SetCDRUserField actually works?

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Mon Apr 5 18:33:46 MST 2004

Ryan Tucker wrote:

>I don't have recent source near me, but in cdr/cdr_csv.c, there's a
>commented-out #define amongst the #includes.  It's CDR_LOGUSERFIELD or
>something along the lines of that.  Uncomment that and recompile.
>
>Mileage with MySQL may vary.  -rt

I've looked into cdr_csv.c, cdr_pgsql.c, cdr_addon_mysql.c from 0.7.2.
So far, only cdr_csv has it as a #define.  The others all support
userfield by default.

One other observation, cdr->uniqueid is the only field that's controlled
via #define in all the 3 cdr modules. By default uniqueid is not logged,
which I find is counter-intuitive.

Any cdr guru out there care to enlighten everyone?

Cheers.