[Asterisk-Users] Stable Relase Broken ?

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Mon Apr 5 17:09:25 MST 2004

Nah you missed my point !>>
It is the person CALLING IN who does not hear the ringing.
Stepping back to a previous downloaded CVS release fixed
that problem.
Since I have a system actualy being used by a salesforce who
gets reeeaaally uptight when their phones don't work, I
guess I'll have to wait until the 'stable' release is realy
'stable' ;)
WW

----- Original Message Follows -----