[Asterisk-Users] Seattle IAX Termination

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Mon Apr 5 14:20:53 MST 2004

On Apr 5, 2004, at 2:01 PM, Mark Hagler wrote:
> Their base rate is $35/mo per peer (single call transit at any given
> moment)
> and this provides unlimited local and inbound calling.   If you are
> connecting a PBX and need >1 voice path at any given moment you can
> discuss
> different pricing arrangements for your needs.
>
> DID numbers are 15 cents/number/month.     Long distance is something
> around
> 3 or 4 cents/min, I don't recall exactly.

Okay, thanks.  So they're on the Vonage-style all-you-can-eat model
instead of the VoicePulse Connect/NuFone pay-as-you go model.  Right
now, I'm better off paying $0.029/minute for an 800-number through
NuFone then $35/month for a "free" local number that doesn't get all
that much use.  It's nice to know that they're available, though.  I'll
try to throw some business their way if anything presents itself.

Scott