[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard TDM400P

daniel mizrachi dmizrachi at globalsip.com
Sun Apr 4 20:10:03 MST 2004

Hi...

Actually, I have to digium cards install on my server running asterisk. They are X101P and TDM400P. Right now, X101P is running perfectly, but the another card doesn't work. In fact, it is not reconized by the server.

When I try to load wcfxs.o it shows me the following message:

/lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.18-14/misc/wcfxs.o: insmod wcfxs failed

Can anyone tell me how i do to check if this card is damaged ?

Best Regards,

Daniel Mizrachi