[Asterisk-Users] xml output from * ?

kc2eni at nyc-ares.org kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Sun Apr 4 07:02:15 MST 2004

Hi John,

I found a very basic Betabrite package for linux. It's
nowhere near as clever as the Winwows one but I guess
it could be scripted.

As for the manager interface; it seems that all folks
are interested in there is a phantom operators console
or adding extensions etc.

Are we too far ahead for this application?

Got a result with your friend Mike at clearpath1 BTW.

Thanks

Mark

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:37:53 -0800, John Todd wrote:

> At 9:35 AM -0500 3/31/04, kc2eni at nyc-ares.org wrote:
> >Hi Yawl,
> >
> >I took delivery this morning of a used BetaBrite LED
> >display sign which I promptly set about playing with.
> >Having found a windows app that grabs XML headline
> >files from places like Slashdot and CNN as well as
> >stocks etc I had an idea.
> >
> >What if I could get it to display stats from *?
Things
> >like call volume, queue stats, message waiting info.
> >
> >Now I'd be looking for someone to write this as I
can't
> >right a line of code myself but perhaps as it has
some
> >call center type application maybe someone would
have a
> >go rather than bitch at me about how I want some free
> >developement done.
> >
> >Mark
>
> Add my voice to the "me too" chorus, though I don't
> have the time or
> skills to write it either.  This would almost
certainly
> be an
> external application (not in Asterisk) since the
> manager interface
> could provide the relevant information.  There are
Perl