[Asterisk-Users] xml output from * ?

Serge Mankovski dorjegonpo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:33:15 MST 2004

HI
If I understand correctly, you are talking about a production of RSS feed
(see http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html)

I am writing a bunch of java classes that will expose Manager interface in
more readable form (form Java point of view). I might think of writing an
RSS feed for events off the manager interface if people are interested.

I do not really know how to expose call volume, message stats and message
waiting info. If someone would explain me how it can be done through event
channel, I might include those too.

To produce an RSS feed there is a need for an http interface. This can be
done using Tomcat. This means that your * installation has to have Tomcat
running as well. That might have security implications for your
installation.

Serge