[Asterisk-Users] Ztdummy - is it requirement?

Marko Rakar Marko at printel.hr
Sat Apr 3 06:28:16 MST 2004

I am interested to learn if I need to have ztdummy installed if I do not
have any zaptel hardware in my machine?

I have found a lot of references with RTP problems which were related to
RTP timing (or lack of it).

My problem is that voice coming from SIP hardware is OK, but voice going
from asterisk to SIP hardware is choppy, full of noise or completely
cut-off. Am I going to solve my problem with ztdummy (which btw. I can
not compile but I see that this is also common problem)?

What changes I have to make in modules.conf file in order to start using
ztdummy?

----
The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There.

mailto:marko at printel.hr
http://printel.hr