[Asterisk-Users] cron job to reboot GS101

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Apr 3 00:35:38 MST 2004

sure, we do that with a cron job that fires up a
script that connects to the GS web interface
and reboots is. the job is launched every 4 hours.
Also the GS web interface is down during a call,
so there's no risk to hangup undergoing calls.
(and the scripts also tries several times, before
going to the next phone). fortunately, the GS
reboots fast, so isn't ever noticed.

I cannot release that code (is part of our asterisk
based solution), but you can easily do that with php...

Matteo.