[Asterisk-Users] Avaya -> Asterisk IVR (working!)

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Fri Apr 2 21:58:24 MST 2004

To all those that have been following this thread (and helping me) --
it is working.

The TN767 (refurb, but I just found out) was bad. Ahhhhh.  Plugged into
another card that went to a Shiva dialup box -- and boom, right in.

So to all trying this, I know you can set this up in no time flat (as
long as your phone person is fast at setting up the routes).

Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to email me -- I want to pass
on the knowledge that so many here have helped with.

Jeb

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net
Cell: 865-385-1437