[Asterisk-Users] problems getting inbound to work @ voicepulse

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Apr 2 16:21:18 MST 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 3:12 PM, Steven Kokinos wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I'm obviously doing something wrong here in trying to get an inbound
> DID to work with voicepulse.
>
> I have an outbound context set-up for those calls in iax.conf, and the
> appropriate register in- statement.
>
> within extensions.conf I am doing something like this:
>
> exten => 212xxxxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/admin,t)

Which context is this in?  You need to have a 'context=<something>'
line in the VoicePulse block in iax.conf that points to the context in
extension.conf that has this line.  I'm using NuFone over IAX with an
866-xxxxxxx DID, and it works just fine.  See
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=NuFone%20Settings for an
example; it looks more readable then the VoicePulse example.

Scott