[Asterisk-Users] Seattle IAX Termination

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Apr 2 16:16:11 MST 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 2:46 PM, Muiz Motani wrote:

> Does anybody know of any commercial providers of IAX termination with
> DIDs in the Seattle, WA area? I believe the area codes are:
>
> 425, 206, 253
>
> Failing any commercial providers, is there anybody in the seattle area
> running Asterisk with a PRI coming in who might be willing to sell me
> an IAX
> trunk with a DID in Seattle?

I haven't seen anyone who does IAX in Seattle or Asterisk-friendly SIP
(although I'd love to hear about it).  For backup home use, I'm using
NuFone's 800-number service.  It's only $0.029/minute, and for the
level of use I'm seeing, it's cheaper then paying the $8/month that
VoicePulse wants for a DID number (not that they do Seattle yet,
anyway).

Scott