[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Tony Buser gr0k at juju.org
Fri Apr 2 10:13:50 MST 2004

We're having a problem with transfering calls.  Our channels are not the
same as the extensions.  We use words instead of numbers.  So our config
looks like this:

SIP/HRUTTER,        1,    "81101 Hildegard"
SIP/JFOLEY-GS,      2,    "81103 Jerry"

Consequently when I drag and drop to transfer a call to Jerry, it fails
because it tries to transfer to an extension called JFOLEY-GS, but his
extension is really 81103.  Btw, might want to make the code be a little
more forgiving, we could only get it to recognize the channels when we
made the names in all capital letters (SIP/HRUTTER).

I looked through your code to see if I could make some changes,
unfortunatly I can't speak Italian!  :)