[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Fri Apr 2 08:22:12 MST 2004

Nicolas Gudino wrote:
> http://sip.house.com.ar/operator

Hi Nicholas,

Agree with the other feedback - looks beautiful, the auto-refreshes are
exceedingly smooth...definitely vindicates using Flash for client-side :)

I also agree that more buttons would be very useful. (Although some of
my labels get cut-off as-is, so I'd like a slightly smaller font even
with current size)
In fact I'll have so many that I think what I really want is the option
to group them into different folders - ideally the user could even
create their own folder!

Aside from this, I note that the webpage states "See at an glance: SIP
registration status and reachability"
How does this work? I can't see any difference on my system between
registered & unregistered clients (makes a big difference for SoftPhones).

I'd also like to have an option to disable the 'Talking to' part - in
some situations this might be undesirable.

Thanks a lot for the contribution - I would urge you to continue further :)

Best Wishes,
Fran.