[Asterisk-Users] Gnophone installation problems

Glen Gray glen at lincor.com
Fri Apr 2 08:22:07 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 16:01, Martin Mielke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I installed all needed RPMs by GnoPhone to be installed without problems
> but when attempting to install GnoPhone itself I get this message:
>
> # rpm -Uvh gnophone-0.2.4-1.i386.rpm
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         mozilla >= 0.9.2 is needed by gnophone-0.2.4-1
>         libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by gnophone-0.2.4-1
>         libgtksuperwin.so is needed by gnophone-0.2.4-1
>
> I'm using Mozilla 1.7a installed from a tarball. The needed libraries
> are just there:
>
> # locate libgtkembedmoz.so
> /usr/local/mozilla/libgtkembedmoz.so

I presume you used prebuilt binary rpms then.
They will most likely have been linked against /usr/lib/mozilla-1.x/

Try getting the gnophone source rpm rebuilding that with

rpmbuild --rebuild gnophone.src.rpm

--
Glen Gray <glen at lincor.com>                             17 Dame Court
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 2, Ireland