[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 2 07:57:13 MST 2004

My users usually use 800x600 and I would need as many buttons as can fit
on that screen. 8-)  One of my servers currently has 18 Zap channels and
6 IAX2 peers.  I switched my laptop to 600x600 and the bottom row of
buttons is cut partially off.

Another feature, which would be nice is if you would monitor multiple
Asterisk servers from the same screen.  Not a major issue, but would be
nice.

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 08:25, Nicolas Gudino wrote:
> Hi Eric,

          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."