[Asterisk-Users] VON show report - Wi Fi Phones

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Fri Apr 2 07:14:48 MST 2004

Is that wifi phone available? If yes how much and when? I am looking to
purchase a large quantity of wifi phones. I have a few questions on
making calls with these phones and how the accounting of the calls would
go. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net <http://www.dreamtime.net/>
http://www.emailblaster.us <http://www.emailblaster.us/>

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.