[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCE: Flash Operator Panel

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Apr 2 07:04:42 MST 2004

My apologies to the list members, I sent the mail by mistake to all of you,
while my intention was to send it to Matt Ridell only.

I also made a typo in the naming convention for IAX2, you have to remove the
slash after IAX2.

If you have problems/questions/bug reports with the operator panel, please
send them to me directly! I wont release the .fla source for now, maybe in
the future.

New versions of the application will be posted in
http://sip.house.com.ar/operator , I'm cleaning some bugs in the server and
in the flash applet also. Thanks,