[Asterisk-Users] FXSFXO Port Converter Problem

Ron McMillin sipnow at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 00:50:38 MST 2004

I would like to call into my asterisk box and depends on extension, will call to different ATA (which has different SIP addresses). ATA will ring FXSFXO port converter and will allow me to dial a PSTN line that the FXSFXO porter converter is hooked up to. The problem is DTMF detection for the relay dial usually fails, both pcphoneline and FWD IPP. I have only tried with Sipura ATAs.
Have anyone use similar senerios and got this to work?  Using a different ATA?  Or any product similar to FWD Internet Phone Patch or pcphoneline port converter and works better?

Thanks
Ron