[Asterisk-Users] CISCO 7940 and directory/services problem

James Gardiner asterisk at crafted.com.au
Thu Apr 1 22:35:06 MST 2004

Thanks for the responses on this issue, however, it appears after more
testing, that my phone is working FINE with typical MENU type pages,
however, when going to a DIRECTORY type XML page, it has the error as below.

Has any one else here with firmware 6.3 on a 7940 been able to get the
Directories function to display properly?

Thanks,
James