[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI-U card suggestion for use in USA

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Thu Apr 1 17:29:30 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm looking for an ISDN BRI-U interface for use in the US. I'm primarily
interested in using the BRI as a trunking interface into the PSTN with
Asterisk.  Naturally, cheaper is better.

I currently use a Nortel Norstar system with BRI-U trunks, and really like
the digital PSTN interface. Would really like to replace the whole mess with
Asterisk but want to keep the ISDN trunks. Since this for use in a small
SOHO installation, PRI is kind of out of the question.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

-brian