[Asterisk-Users] LARGE BREASTS Handoff back to * from * via IAX?

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:51:16 MST 2004

mmm... I just wondered, since it's very likely that most people ended up deleting it *because* of the subject line. .. so it probably wont help ... well it might...

..When you dial the IAX(2) box you have 2 choices, stop using voicemail on that machine or makeyour dial timeout less than the ring timeout on IAX(2)

ie...

On IAX(1)

exten => _X.,1,Dial(IAX(2)-box/${EXTEN},10)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${MYCELLPHONE},10)
exten => _X.,3,VoiceMail(U12345)

On IAX(2)

exten => _X.,1,Dial(MGCP/aaln/1 at dlinkgwbox,20)
exten => _X.,1,VoiceMail(u123456)

etc...

so the timeout on IAX(1) is 10 and the timeout on IAX(2) is 20 ... if you call from IAX(1) to IAX(2) then it will timeout before reaching the value of 20 and return to IAX(1).

Potential problems:

You might not be giving the person long enough to answer on IAX(2)
Cell phone may go to voicemail, and you'd never know (timeout on that line would need to be less than the voicemail timeout on the cell phone)

So, large breasts may have got you the answer you need... but not for the reason you expected...

HTH

Andy