[Asterisk-Users] SoftFAX/spandsp cvs access

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Thu Apr 1 10:01:38 MST 2004

Steve, first thanks for the great work (especially the bugfixes).

As development on SoftFAX/spandsp is especially fast and from the
source it appears that you are using version control, it would be very
nice for us users and testers to have read access to a repository.

My cvs/subversion is internal and I understand not opening up systems,
but maybe digium would host this if you cannot as this is a HUGE
feature for asterisk.

Thanks,

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net