[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel/PRI problem

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Thu Apr 1 01:35:32 MST 2004

>I'm using an SMP enable vanilla 2.4.24 kernel. Dual Xeon system but
>currently
>with one CPU installed. HT is enabled.
>
>I rolled back zaptel to CVS date "2004.03.05.09.28.00" and the problem
>seems
>to have disappeared. Seems like changes in zaptel sources between March 5th

>and March 30th are causing these problems.
>
>I used the following in the zaptel cvs directory to roll back the zaptel
>sources:
>
>cvs up -D "2004-03-05 10:28"

Do you have to recompile both zaptel and asterisk in order to use the older
zaptel?
If I try to recompile after issuing the cvs up -D "2004-03-05 10:28" command
the compiler tells my I need a newer zaptel. I therefore downgraded my
Asterisk to same date, but are there any other options?

Regards
Mickey Binder