[Asterisk-Users] * not logging CDR to MySQL - anyway I can debug this?

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Sep 30 19:27:59 MST 2003

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 17:48, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> How did you get it to work? I cannot figure out how to get mysql cdrs
> working, all I get is:
>
> ERROR[16401]: File cdr_mysql.c, Line 130 (mysql_log): Failed to
> insert into database.

Well, there's many possible reasons why the logging is not working
correctly.  For example, you might have one or more missing fields,
misspelled field names, or your connection may not be working.  Do
you have any further information, such as a "couldn't connect" error?
Check your config file and ensure that the parameters are all correct.
Maybe do a 'DESC tablename;' on the MySQL command line and check
the fields / spelling.

-Tilghman