[Asterisk-Users] ADSI only works with what?

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Tue Sep 30 13:37:08 MST 2003

I was told ADSI would not work on a dlink gateway, after setting
adsi=yea in mgcp.conf I now get:

Executing ADSIProg("MGCP/aaln/2 at dlink-1", "") in new stack
    -- ADSI Available on CPE.  Attempting Upload.
    -- Endpoint 'aaln/2 at dlink-1' observed 'D'

I don't have an adsi phone to test, but it should work?

CSC