[Asterisk-Users] T1(not-PRI) problem with ANI(callerID)

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Sep 30 11:29:43 MST 2003

Hello,

I have my system up and running just fine with 2 voice T1s(both B8ZS non-PRI
non-ISDN) They work fine for outgoing and incoming calls. I wanted to get
callerID detection working but I cannot. I am receiving the 4-digit DNIS as
the extension variable in Asterisk, but the callerid variable is always
empty. I do have usecallerid=yes in zapata.conf.

The Telco swears that they are sending the ANI(callerID).

Is there any way for me to see exactly what the telco is sending me(ANI
-DNIS...) through some sort of debug interface?

Thanks,

MATT---