[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Roderick Montgomery rod at thecomplex.com
Tue Sep 30 05:24:10 MST 2003

According to Troy Settle:

> Why do they do that?  Quite possibly because they, like myself, hate
> having to scroll through pages and pages of quotes to get to the reply,
> which isn't always clear where it might start.

Troy, you're not complaining about bottom-posting; you're complaining about
folks that don't trim their quotes down to context. See how I left out all
of your previous post except the relevant question above? You only need to
quote enough of the previous message to gain context for the reply -- only
lazy folks quote the entire message, reposting the entire thread with every
new reply. Your replies go below, so reading the message from top to bottom
is in chronological order.

rm