[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P > BT

Stuart Mackintosh sm at opusvl.com
Tue Sep 30 04:28:27 MST 2003

Only 2 wires needed, 2 center wires from the rj11 to 2nd and 5th on the
bt plug.

This can be used to plug in the x100p to a BT socket. If your telco
provides rj45 termination (pbx etc), a straight through rj45 works fine.
The TDM terminates in rj45 (psudo PBX), you can plug a straight through
rj45 into this from a handset or a modem (some modems used to be wired
differnetly!). There are converters that come with modems or from many
suppliers that have an rj11 plug. These generally work. maplin or cpc
supply them for a couple of pounds each. They dont require any mastering
or filters to run a single device so the basic ones are fine.

Cable:
rj11 plug          BT plug
                   -
-            -------