[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 23:38:07 MST 2003

Mark Evans wrote:

>>I think we're getting away from the original purpose of this program.
>>Are people really that desparate for a full, web-based admin/user
>>interface?
>>

>I sure am, I want to give as much control as I can for basic tasks
>to my customer who may not even know what Linux is :)
>
>Regards
>
>Mark

So it sounds like we need to combine everyones thoughts into a feature
list of some sort..

To me it sounds like we have talked about the following..

* PHP based
* Database Independent (Initially MySQL and PGSQL)
* CDR Viewing (real time view of last 20 (filterable by
src/dst/accountcode etc..) CDR entries)
* CDR Reporting (per user/company/line, Somthing like the itemised
billing from a telco, User Accessable)
* Asterisk Management (initially based on PHPconfig)
* User Self Service (Ability to change VM password, Maybe even SIP
password, Advanded features in the future could be things like call
forwarding setup or a facility where the user could sit down in front of
any phone and "map" his extension to the phone on the desk in front of
him like hot desks in an office)

Feel free to add you ideas..

Later..