[Asterisk-Users] How to use vmdb.sql in voicemail.conf/extension.conf

Manoj K Gupta mgupta at spgsolutions.com
Mon Sep 29 21:52:28 MST 2003

Hi list,

I am trying a scenerio where the * will take the email and mailbox number from the Mysql database for sendming mail to a voicemail user. I have seen vmdb.sql file but is not able to determine its use.

I have created a table using that file but don't know how to use the fields from  database in the dialplan of *.
So it would be a great help if someone here could point me to a right direction.

Rgds
Manoj K Gupta