[Asterisk-Users] Busy detect and Hangup with VoiceMail Problem

Alvaro Parres arabe at xmarts.com
Mon Sep 29 22:47:36 MST 2003

Hi:

  I have the next problem at VoiceMail application, when i call is
recive, it does not detect when the user hangup the call..

  The first solution i think was to place the busydetect=yes at
zapata.conf  but it cause that some calls get lost ( when some one is
talking, the * hangup the call)...

  So i limit VoiceMail for 2 minutes each messages, it resolve the
problem in a first moment, but i have the problem, that if some user who
is chechink its mailbox from outside, and hangup the program does not
detect it.

  In resume, my VoiceMail application does not detect when some one
HangUp and if I use busydetect at zapata.conf it hangup active calls.

   Any suggestions??