[Asterisk-Users] Forwarding SIP over IAX problem: No One Available

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Mon Sep 29 19:38:24 MST 2003

Leif Madsen wrote:

> I'm hoping someone can help me out with this.  I am basically just
> trying to separate my outbound and inbound calls into separate contexts
> instead of having everything in a single context.  Any help would be
> appreciated.  Perhaps I've missed something really obvious....

Yah, it was something obvious, hostnames weren't resolving correctly,
testing with simple IP addresses in the place of the hostnames fixed it.
  Sheesh.

This is just for archival purposes.  The .confs in the previous message
"should" work (could still be problems, as I just remade them again
tonight, and didn't thoroughly test those ones in the previous post)

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.