[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Mon Sep 29 16:43:53 MST 2003

Guys!  I'm putting the source up on SourceForge on my
existing account.  Questions is this tho:

What should we call it?

Is AstCDR good/fancy enough?

Suggestions please!  I would like to get this on SF by the
end of the day. (it's 9:33am here).

Someone I know once said:
  "I'm not a coder, I'm just an idea man."

Well, I'm not a marketing man, just a coder.

:)