[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Matthew Hardeman mhast at papersoft.com
Mon Sep 29 14:38:09 MST 2003

I doubt if you'll be able to.  They made a strategic decision to GPL
rather than LGPL their client access libraries, as they wanted to up
their proprietary license revenue.  Essentially, they're trying to
enhance the benefits of paying for a commercial license fee, by making
it difficult to use MySQL in non-GPL products without said license.

Matt Hardeman
PaperSoft