[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP i.e. Is something broken?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Sep 29 14:03:06 MST 2003

Christopher J. Wolff wrote:
> Is it safe to assume that a fresh CVS build will not have the SIP
> translation problem described?
>
> Regards,
> Christopher
> --__--__--

> Just FYI: I had similar problems for a while, and then I completely
> scrapped my CVS directory and did a CVS CHECKOUT (instead of an update).
> That solved the problem.

I "checkout" rebuilt from CVS last night about 10:00 pm, and filed a bug
report at that time.

It isn't *all* SIP calls for me, btw; my ATA186 works just fine, but my
Budgetone won't work with the "broken" code. . .

It's as described in other mails--I can receive calls on the Budgetone
but when I make them the RTP part is broken and the calls cut off the
second they're set up.

B.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses
and is believed to be clean.