[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Mark Evans asteriskdev at sitetel.com
Mon Sep 29 08:10:28 MST 2003

Hi All

I am happy to go with SF. Jamie do you want to apply for an account????

What I was thinking for the DB layer is the following

We have a main class which contains a basic DB implementation. We then
create subclasses which extend the main class for each DB we want
supported.

This code would be released under the GPL getting rid of any licencing
issues that might arise.

Thoughts?

I am happy to get a basic DB abstraction layer ready for people to look
at if its agreed this is a goer.

>> BTW, I'm not a coder, I'm just an idea man.

BTW I am a coder and rarely get any good ideas :)

Regards

Mark