[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Keith O'Brien keith at voipreviews.com
Mon Sep 29 10:16:19 MST 2003

I'll offer one better.   Why don't we mirror all of the maillist posts to a
forum.  That way both parties are happy.  Those that want a forum can use a
forum interface and still post to the maillist and those that like the
maillist can stay as is.

Would have to write a Perl script to pull this off...any volunteers to help
would be appreciated.

I'll offer the server space, bandwidth and hosting.