[Asterisk-Users] Help with GPL license of Asterisk

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Mon Sep 29 09:27:45 MST 2003

I would also like some more info on this whole mysql being taken out of
the core asterisk install.  I understand its because of the dual lic. that
digium has.. gpl and comercial... why can't mysql be non-existant in the
comercial version.  Then mysql would be compatible with asterisk?!?  Or am
I wrong about this...  Because I don't recall Open Source software having
this much drama.

bkw