[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Sep 29 08:44:37 MST 2003

On Monday 29 September 2003 09:30 am, costas wrote:
> Ok, barring all the ridicule and fun about little pictures (call
> emoticons these days) at least look at an example and decide.
> Either way, someone has to volunteer to set this up.

OK, tell you what.  You go off and set up a forum for Asterisk and let
it run in parallel with the Asterisk lists.  I'm sure people will even
link to your forum from various webpages.  Now after a month, three
months, and six months, we'll see which (mailing list or your forum)
has more traffic.  If your forum is getting barely a trickle at the
end of six months, you'll agree that this was a silly suggestion and
shut it down.  Sound good?

-Tilghman