[Asterisk-Users] cisco AS5300 : problem configuration

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Mon Sep 29 08:28:11 MST 2003

Areski,

I would suggest you change the password on that 5300 right now, you provided the whole config file with the IP of AS5300 and the VTY password (although in very easy to break MD5) !!!

Also in your sip.conf you have 'bindaddr = 0.0.0.0' so unless your running multiple NIC's on that box I'd suggest you comment out the bindaddr line altogether.