[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Mon Sep 29 06:49:51 MST 2003

Don't tell me, but your next request is going to be to move the IRC
discussion to AIM?

Look, for all that a web forum does, a mailing list is /so/ much
quicker.  Messages to the list are pre-sorted into folders, which I
access via IMAP from Outlook.  Outlook sorts them by subject/date, I
pull up the first message with my mouse, and from there on out, it's
down arrow or delete.  I can read through hundreds of messages without
ever touching my mouse (yes, I use windows, but hate the mouse).

I haven't played with it much, but from what I remember, Evolution is
almost as easy to use with/without the mouse.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks