[Asterisk-Users] ICH PROBLEM

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Mon Sep 29 05:17:51 MST 2003

Hi !

I´m using * with a snom 200 phone, i can use FWD but cant use ICH.

Someone can tell me if my setup is correct?

sip.conf:

register =>user:pass at sipauth.deltathree.com/33

extensions.conf:

exten => _7X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@sipauth.deltathree.com)

In CLI the registration is ok but when i try ex. 7551136752312 nothing
happens, i get a forbiden message.

Thanks

Miklos