[Asterisk-Users] SIP Channels

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 29 04:46:40 MST 2003

I am a fairly new user of Asterisk and I am generally impressed with its
features.  I have some questions about the SIP channel support:

1. I have noticed that even when there are no active calls, there is a
list of
    active SIP channels.  This appears to be a bug.  Has anyone seen this?
2. If there are stuck SIP channels, how can one clear them without
re-starting
    Asterisk?
3. One time a SIP phone dialed out via a SIP gateway and after about 20
minutes
    on a call the auto-attendant feature apparently kicked in as a
3rd-party on the
    established call.  Has anyone else experienced this?